Send us a message
Frequently Asked Questions
AutoSave uses common terms for operations. Some of these are listed below:
- Upload – Transfer of the program from the PLC to AutoSave.
- Download – Transfer of the program from AutoSave to the PLC.
- Current – This is the Current Working Copy of the program (the newest revision).
- AutoSave Agent – Schedulers which are configured to automatially upload, compare and update program files periodically.
- AutoSave Client – The interface that users utilize to access program files.